The Patient Portal is a system that enables us to keep your records up-to-date in a secure online ‘vault’. It enables you to…
You should receive an email from the Patient Portal system once we have set up your account. The subject line of the email will be “Initial Consultation – GastroHealth” and it will come from the email address email@example.com. If you cannot see it in your inbox, check your trash folder in case you accidentally deleted it. If it is not there, check your ‘junk’ or ‘spam’ folder – it may be there. If you still cannot find it, contact us and we will send the email again.
In this case you will need to reset your password. This is how you do it…
1. When you click on the Patient Portal login on www.clinictocloud.com.au, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link
2. Type in the email address you gave us when you signed up as a new or returning patient
3. Hit the ‘send’ button
4. Check your email for the password reset instructions email
5. Login with the new temporary password given to you in the instructions email
6. Change your temporary password to a new strong password. Don’t use a word or a name or a birthday – choose an otherwise meaningless password, ideally with upper and lower case letter and numbers and/or other characters in it and 10-15 characters in length, and do not re-use a password you use for other sites as this can make those sites vulnerable as well if your password is compromised. Keep a record of your login details – we recommend using a password manager, such as LastPass, Apple Keychain or 1Password, or at least a computerised record so you can ‘cut & paste’ your password. This avoids typing errors. If you keep a text file or spreadsheet file for your passwords, we recommend you secure this file with its own password. We strongly recommend you do not keep your login details on a piece of paper or post-it note.
Anticoagulants are medications that are prescribed to prevent blood clots from forming in blood vessels of the heart. When a blood clot forms in a blood vessel like a large vein...Read More